FENRIR THE WOLF HANDCRAFTED BRACELET 🔥 50% OFF - LIMITED TIME ONLY 🔥
HANDMADE BY MASTER ARTISTS!
Bound by a rope, Fenrir is a brave wolf that patiently waited until Ragnarok, where he defeated the all-powerful God Odin. As such, this bangle gives patience, resilience, and strength to all wearers.
All our products are handmade by our master artists.
- Durable and long-lasting. Nickel-free. Safe to wear.
- Designed and handmade by skilled artisans.
- This bracelet will be designed uniquely for you,great details. Perfect gift for loved ones.
- Material: Pewter (Tin), lead, cadmium.
- Size: Slightly adjustable, suitable for wrist circumferences between 6.5 - 8.5 INCHES (16 - 21 cm).
- 1 x Fenrir The Wolf Handcrafted Bracelet
GET YOURS NOW!
More than anything we want you to be happy with your purchase! If something doesn’t look or feel right, please contact us and we’ll make it right!
Also please be informed that placing an order means that you accept all the terms mentioned below.
CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION
If you change your mind about your purchase, please send us an email to email@example.com, provide your order number and the modification you would like to make. We’ll confirm once the modification or cancellation has been made.
Your order is only eligible to be canceled and modified within the date of purchase. After that time, the order is locked for processing and no longer can be adjusted.
Please also be informed that a management, processing, and transaction fee (20% of your total order value) will be applied for the cancellation.
For orders shipped to the wrong address due to a customer inputting the incorrect address:
- We are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address or returned to the sender (as all of the items would be destroyed right after they come back to the manufacturer's warehouse)
- Please be noted that replacements for these cases will not be free of charge so please be extremely careful when entering your shipping address.
CHARGEBACKS & DISPUTES
Please contact us by email before opening a merchant chargeback or payment dispute, as we can generally resolve the issue before that takes place. Any chargebacks and disputes disable our ability to issue refunds or credits due to funds being frozen.
REFUND, EXCHANGE AND RETURN
Customers have the right to request a refund/ return/ exchange within 14 days from the delivery date. Our Customer Service team will offer the best solutions for specific situations.
Refund requests for used items will be refused.
Please refer to our Exchange and Return Policy here to find more details about this.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
After our Customer Service team confirms the refund to you, it may take 2-5 business days for the amount to be officially posted and reappear in your bank account.
If you still do not receive a refund after this period, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company to ask them to have an investigation.